Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are interested in beta testing one of the most popular mobile games on the planet, then you might want to think about signing up for the Angry Birds Android beta immediately. According to an email sent from their support department to one of our readers, they plan on sending out the beta this Friday to everyone that signed up?
Hi Jeremy, We are going to send out a massive beta test to everyone that signed up to android.angrybirds.com at the end of the week. Cheers, Matt
Visit android.angrybirds.com to sign up now!source: Angry Birds for Android Coming This Friday? Sign Up Now! | Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok here we are it's friday and the internets are abuzz with Android+Angry Birds Love. except us tablet owners????? Anyone have any luck finding / installing Angry Birds Lite. Here is my experience so far: 1. Cannot find in Marketplace search or manual 2. Found at appbrain. However cannot download from market place still.3. Found here:com.rovio.angrybirds_lite.apk4. cannot install through normal means (android explorer craches etc..) I have APAD (red charge light camera etc, etc) This will probally be one of the better benchmarks for our devices. can some one let us know if they get it working???**Edit I realize my APAD w/ 1.5 is probally not up to snuff to run. is this a 2.2 only app.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.