Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
I just buy the EKEN M002 and i have the error "Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly" at the begining. when i try to close it nothing appear. So i cannnot reach the menu, i just can shut down the EKEN M002.Is there any way to make a hard reboot or to fix this probl?me.Thank you

· Registered
10 Posts
Thank youRegards
pisthai;52499 said:
You'll need to download the Firmware for your device if you didn't not have them already.Extract the archive and copy the complete Directory script to a Micro-SD Card 32 bit formatted. Place the Micros-SD Card in the Slot of your device and turn the device on. Don't forget to have the Power Adaptor connected while doing that. Do NOT turn off your device until the screen instruction tell's you to remove the Micro-SD card and let the device either reboot or turn off by itself! After that turn on the device and all should be fine.This process is named: re-flashing. Use the right firmware for your device. the firmware for the M002 isn't the same as for the M003 or M001!Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.