Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
3,183 Posts
The error android.process.acore will need a re-flash of the Firmware. Zerodime's just works well, so may you give it a try?!That I was sign up to this forum was exact about the same error. I had re-flashed the Eken more than 10 times the last few days because I was try to figure out what's triggering the error. From my point of view it's a bad memory management. which could be wrong?!Again, re-flshing the Firmware will solve that problem.

· Super Moderator
3,183 Posts
You'll need to download the Firmware for your device if you didn't not have them already.Extract the archive and copy the complete Directory script to a Micro-SD Card 32 bit formatted. Place the Micros-SD Card in the Slot of your device and turn the device on. Don't forget to have the Power Adaptor connected while doing that. Do NOT turn off your device until the screen instruction tell's you to remove the Micro-SD card and let the device either reboot or turn off by itself! After that turn on the device and all should be fine.This process is named: re-flashing. Use the right firmware for your device. the firmware for the M002 isn't the same as for the M003 or M001!Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.