Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi- I have had an ifive mini 3 with retina for about 6 weeks. I have been very happy with it. I have never been crazy about the "soft" volume keys ( there are no physical volume keys to press) and have had little luck trying to figure out how to get into any kind of a recovery mode to even think about putting on a custom ROM.

So.... this morning,, when I try to power on I get this little green android with red triangle and exclamation point on screen.

I am pretty sure this is some kind of a recovery mode- but how do I get it to boot up???? there is literally only a power button.

I hope some one here can help me with this!!

I did post a pic of it to see.... Output device Portable communications device Mobile device Communication Device Flat panel display

Thanks,

Lisa

Attachments

·
Elite Member
387 Posts
Hi Lisa, try sequencing the power button: example: 3 quick hits or maybe two or maybe 6 or 7. Or maybe holding it down until the recovery menu shows up. Play around with it until you find it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.