Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,i've almost managed to get the VNC server working on EKEN:1. Download the binary androidvncserver - android-vnc-server - compiled binary - Project Hosting on Google Code and adb push it to /data (you need permissions on /data )2. chmod 755 the binary3. Then execute it with /data/androidvncserver -k /dev/input/event1 -t /dev/input/event2 in adb shell or terminal emulator (-k = keyboard event) (-t = touch event)4. connect with a vlc client to <ip.ip.ip.ip>:5901now it works, except the following things:
  • you cannot use the computer's keyboard (what is the right -k /dev/input event?)
  • you cannot "slide" with mouse
Does someone know how to fix these issues?SeriTools

·
Registered
3 Posts
Your post was extremely helpful
, mouse works (except sliding), THANK YOU!Please tell, did you manage to get the keyboard to work?

·
Registered
3 Posts
nope, rdp is reverse connection, using android-vnc-server tablet is server not pcThere is a software called Webkey in market, mouse works 100% (with sliding)

·
Registered
3 Posts
i got working keyboard on vnc connection :)but it works only when i connect physical usb keyboard and use parameter '-k /dev/input/event4'ugh this trick sucks
, looking forward for a better solution

1 - 6 of 6 Posts