Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently my M003 is running Android 1.6 and I would like to update it to version 2.x first of all how do I get a copy of that OS for this device does it even exist. Is Android like windows where you can install it on any hardware and it just works or does the hardware manufacture need to come up with a release for your particular device. I am very interested in using this device with Hulu and I know the only chance I am going to have to do that is to get 2.2 Android since Adobe will only be supporting flash on that version later this year.Does anyone have any insight on any of the questions I have posed and if this has already been hashed can you point me to the informationThanks in Advanced.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
Hardware support for the slate may be an issue.
Major Issue. Other members here are working with EKEN to get current sourcecode to make conversion to 2.x easier. I don't expect to see a stable version for months/ end of year as a wild guess.Hope I'm wrong and it's sooner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.