Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are a few Android apps that while not perfect, may run fine on the nook. How would I go about getting these from the marketplace without having an actual Android phone? Websearches tend to direct me at the Nook App FOR Android, when I'm looking for the reverse.For example, I'm trying to get the Gamefaqs offline reader. it is a free app, but every site I see that talks about it just wants to redirect me to the marketplace.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There are a few Android apps that while not perfect, may run fine on the nook. How would I go about getting these from the marketplace without having an actual Android phone? Websearches tend to direct me at the Nook App FOR Android, when I'm looking for the reverse.For example, I'm trying to get the Gamefaqs offline reader. it is a free app, but every site I see that talks about it just wants to redirect me to the marketplace.
Im having trouble signing into andrioid market place. Do you know how to sign into it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you hack your NC using autonooter you should have market access. For some reason if you hold your NC in landscape mode you will see more listings than in portrait mode. It is a known bug. If you need/want to sideload apps you can download them from places like pocketgear and slideme. Beware that you can run into nasty things like viruses and trojans using places like this for apps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK, Ive had my local guru put Android on my NC. But now it needs to go back to being a NC. It has been rooted with Android, and does not need to have the sd card present to boot to Android. Is there a way to root the NC back to being an NC == Easily?????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts