Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
2,344 Posts
I have not had your exact problem but it may be related.I installed the same androidID on two different slates. I now sometimes see messages on Slate A that the app I installed on Slate B failed to install.We've seen on the site what seemed to be random apps trying to install. Maybe we were seeing an 'echo' of whatever the last slate owner tried.I'm trying some testing having both slates in the market at the same time and seeing if I reproduce this.

· Premium Member
2,344 Posts
OK this is weird.With market open on both slates Installs started on the 2nd slate to open the market say starting Install but never start (THAT seems familiar)Installs started on 1st slate to market starts successful installs on BOTH slates.Rebooted 2nd slate did not open marketInstalled app on 1st slate.Started market on 2nd App successfully installs on 2nd slate w/o asking for it.Need to make a google account for my sister and make a new androidId for the GT78

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.