Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm using Android M003 V. 1.7.3 and try to update firmware to V.1.7.4 but during installation process my device got stuck an I try hard reset buy switch on and off .it was not comeback. anybody help ?? can you give me an advice how to bring it back to work again !!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
What do you get when you switch it on as Zerodime said you should at least get the android boot screen so you can load on a firmware back on to the card and re-install again. Have you used this memory card before and try formating it to FAT if its formated to FAT32 or vis-versa

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Try reseting the the tablet. Even if the tablet seems off, use a pin or toothpick or whatever. The reset switch (at least on my M003) is beneath the tiny hole between the power switch and the volume rocker switch. Watch out though, the other hole (to the right of the rocker switch) hides the microphone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem. Flashing hangs somewhere in the middle of the process right after the 'Copy additional files to file system' message. The progress bar is still moving.I tried all the roms on this forum but only the wince rom installs completely. But after reboot it hangs on 'Loading OS image'.Suggestions would be more than welcome :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.