Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have redone my web site so now I have a Developer's area. Check out the Android Mobile Development section:

http://bytebin.net/dev/android/index.html

You'll find information on how to get started, including links to what you need to install, and some good books and free online tutorials to learn Android App development.

I also have some App Inventor example sources you can use to springboard your own apps. The ones I have up now show you how to use App Inventor alongside your own PHP scripts - including writing and retrieving data to a file and to MySQL databases! This includes the importable App Inventor source code with code blocks and sample PHP script. You just make the edits mentioned in the README.txt file and experiment on your own.

Hope these will be of use to folks. Hopefully I'll have more tips and sources available in the future.

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I try to click on your link it says the site is down. I am trying to connect my AI to PHP scripts and ultimately insert into a MySQL database. Your help on this topic would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts