Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking the possibility about can we somehow convert Android Apps for webOS? If yes, it will save a ton of time for our devs. So far, I loved webOS and the only thing which I feel is lacking is Apps support as compared to Android. Please give your comments and solution if available. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
not likely anymore. Android is coming though

·
Registered
7 Posts
not likely anymore. Android is coming though
I bet you can forget about webOS, as development will just about cease. I bought two 32GB for 100 bucks a couple weeks ago (50 bucks/apiece) just for the opportunity to upgrade it to Android. And the way things are going, it will be sooner than later for many. When that happens, webOS will die a slow death (unless Samsung picks it up and drops Android, then it will die an even slower death) ...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bet you can forget about webOS, as development will just about cease. I bought two 32GB for 100 bucks a couple weeks ago (50 bucks/apiece) just for the opportunity to upgrade it to Android. And the way things are going, it will be sooner than later for many. When that happens, webOS will die a slow death (unless Samsung picks it up and drops Android, then it will die an even slower death) ...
Would you mind sharing where you bought 32GB for $50 a piece? I am desperately looking for one 32GB for my wife. You can PM me if you want. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts