Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
What about e-mail apk? The standard from JB would be great... as well as full market and contactos apk... all from beggining... anyone can help.... to repavk with this?
I can add email and full market for you.
I don't know about the contacts? What do you mean with this?
Maybe someone else knows how to fix this because I don't use any contacts on my tablet.
I can make a repack but not at the moment as I am very busy. I can upload it at the end of this week if you're intersted.

What about e-mail apk? The standard from JB would be great... as well as full market and contactos apk... all from beggining... anyone can help.... to repavk with this?
I downloaded gmail from play store with no trouble. Calendar was in the ROM and works well. I did not download Google maps as I don't use maps on my tab. I can if you like to confirm it works. You tube works as does Netflix.

Contacts is missing though...

I can add email and full market for you.
I don't know about the contacts? What do you mean with this?
Maybe someone else knows how to fix this because I don't use any contacts on my tablet.
I can make a repack but not at the moment as I am very busy. I can upload it at the end of this week if you're intersted.
I would really apreciate it... and by contacts i mean tne address list like you havê in phonebook... but the onde from standard JB

I've just installed JB on my Onda Vi30D. I'd say its a good step up in user experience. It feels slicker, Play Store works with the official ROM. There are far too many Chinese apps but these are easily disabled and don't take up that much storage space. The biggest benefit in my opinion is web browsing particularly with Flash. No more flash ads blocking out the browser tabs and address bar due to the hardware accelerated flash 10.x. It's now running Flash 11.1 and appears to work well. I also have a Pipo Max M1 so I'll see if the Onda is as nice to use as the Pipo once I get the Onda fully installed with the necessary apps. So far so good.

I would really apreciate it... and by contacts i mean tne address list like you havê in phonebook... but the onde from standard JB
Do you mean the contact list that you can synchronize with your google account?
Contacts are already in the firmware but there is no app to acces contact list.
With another launcher like Nova launcher you can easily get acces to your contact list.
I can also add Gimmie_CoNtAcTs.apk so you can acces your contact list.

Please test this app and tell me if this is what you mean with the missing contacts app, so I can add it in my repack.
You can download it here: http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/39215-tablet-missing-a-contacts-icon-i-have-a-fix/

Do you mean the contact list that you can synchronize with your google account?
Contacts are already in the firmware but there is no app to acces contact list.
With another launcher like Nova launcher you can easily get acces to your contact list.
I can also add Gimmie_CoNtAcTs.apk so you can acces your contact list.

Please test this app and tell me if this is what you mean with the missing contacts app, so I can add it in my repack.
You can download it here: http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/39215-tablet-missing-a-contacts-icon-i-have-a-fix/
Perfect.... with this plus e-mail and full market will be the best on moment.. even better then cyanogenmod10....

Antutu for Onda Vi30D vs Pipo Max M1:
Ram: 1817 vs 1789
integer 2330 vs 2487
Float 1704 vs 1511
2D 733 vs 1570
3D 1925 vs 3013
Db I/O 555 vs 550
SD write 56 vs 62
SD read 203 vs 204

All except graphics are quite close. The graphics numbers might explain why the Onda is a little less slick than the Pipo, but it's still better than ICS by a decent margin. Also WiFi reception in marginal signal areas works my better on the Onda than the Pipo.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.