Android Tablets Forum banner

Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

11K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  bertss50 
Great.. but are GApps included on repack or we have to install gapps seperatly? Do you have a file with last compilations for Gapps?

thanks a lot...
When I flashed, the play store was there but limited. I had to add to the systems/etc/permissions folder so that I could see and download apps I wanted but this only seemed to help my online access of the play store. The app is still not showing me everything. I'm OK with that but would like the app to be full as well. Any suggestions?

UPDATE: full market now via app. Restarted tablet a third time after deleting cache and all is good!

What about e-mail apk? The standard from JB would be great... as well as full market and contactos apk... all from beggining... anyone can help.... to repavk with this?
I downloaded gmail from play store with no trouble. Calendar was in the ROM and works well. I did not download Google maps as I don't use maps on my tab. I can if you like to confirm it works. You tube works as does Netflix.

Contacts is missing though...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.