Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

11K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  bertss50 
Oh really~? nice to meet you^^

anyway, I'm sorry i'm late.

- Download
HERE (each 50 times)
HERE (each 50 times)

- Instructions
1. unzip and put 6 files in external sd card.
2. press home button + power button a few seconds
3. it will upgrade automatically and then reboot.

- features
- rooted
- deodexed
- remove chinese app
- change fonts
- add install guide
- display battery 1%
Great.. but are GApps included on repack or we have to install gapps seperatly? Do you have a file with last compilations for Gapps?

thanks a lot...

When I flashed, the play store was there but limited. I had to add to the systems/etc/permissions folder so that I could see and download apps I wanted but this only seemed to help my online access of the play store. The app is still not showing me everything. I'm OK with that but would like the app to be full as well. Any suggestions?

UPDATE: full market now via app. Restarted tablet a third time after deleting cache and all is good!
What about e-mail apk? The standard from JB would be great... as well as full market and contactos apk... all from beggining... anyone can help.... to repavk with this?

I downloaded gmail from play store with no trouble. Calendar was in the ROM and works well. I did not download Google maps as I don't use maps on my tab. I can if you like to confirm it works. You tube works as does Netflix.

Contacts is missing though...
I was talking about e-mail not gmail... to sync with my company server account

I can add email and full market for you.
I don't know about the contacts? What do you mean with this?
Maybe someone else knows how to fix this because I don't use any contacts on my tablet.
I can make a repack but not at the moment as I am very busy. I can upload it at the end of this week if you're intersted.
I would really apreciate it... and by contacts i mean tne address list like you havê in phonebook... but the onde from standard JB

Do you mean the contact list that you can synchronize with your google account?
Contacts are already in the firmware but there is no app to acces contact list.
With another launcher like Nova launcher you can easily get acces to your contact list.
I can also add Gimmie_CoNtAcTs.apk so you can acces your contact list.

Please test this app and tell me if this is what you mean with the missing contacts app, so I can add it in my repack.
You can download it here: http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/39215-tablet-missing-a-contacts-icon-i-have-a-fix/
Perfect.... with this plus e-mail and full market will be the best on moment.. even better then cyanogenmod10....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.