Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know this is probably going to sound silly but what would happen if I flashed an eclair 2.1 system.img mixed in with the stock 1.9.1 ROM onto my m003? I know it will probably be slow as a wet week in June but will it work or will it brick my tablet?

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is high possibility of bricking your tablet. I used to mix system.img from 2.0 with 1.9.1 and it won't boot. It displays error of something.Fortunately, I can re-frash my rom and now i stay away doing that again. However, it just a pure luck that i can recover it. If you want to try, be prepare to buy a new one.

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
If you don't mind or didn't like your money, just go ahead! If you mind and like your money even if you've enough, stay far away!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is it possible to install the Honeycomb OS onto the M003 tablet? If so, does it have to be done using the Micro SD card, or would it be possible to do it through USB?

-Cypher

·
Registered
4 Posts
ok i got a eken m003 with firmware version 2.1 kernel viersion 2.6.29 and build number wmt2.0 now i dont know how it got to this point b/c it was given to me and i am new to this. how can i install the real app market and other apps to this? help is needed you gurus here will have the answer i know it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts