Hello,Ampe A10 Firmware Upgrade Mod v1.1 (29/11/12) + Root 1.58b
Yo guys, today I will talk about dell'Ampe A10 Quad Core and how to upgrade the firmware on a stable version by removing the ROM inside china .. (You have to check the version you have on your Ampe before, but on occasions this was the last original firmware 1.58b you can proceed with the same procedure to remove the apps Chinese and optimize your system) that implements the latest version 1.58b rooted significant changes such as:
- play store fix
- build.prop tweaks
- removing apps in China, let me know if they recur
- new bootanimation
- busybox installed
- based on firmware 1.58b HiApad
- framework-res.apk modded to 4% battery alert
- systemUI.apk deodex
- Mobile Standby disabled
* THIS PROCEDURE MAY BE ON ALL THE CORTEX A9 CPU FREESCALE AS PRINTS A10, HiApad, SANEI N10 *
** WARNING! THIS PROCEDURE MUST BE DONE USING AN EXTERNAL SDCARD IF YOU'VE TAKE IT WHY THE MEMORY 16 GB INTERNAL MEMORY IS HOW TO VIEW AND ONCE MADE I WILL WIPE ERASE ALL FILES **
*** LATEST VERS. OF PRINTS ARE IN DEFAULT WITH A10 1.58b SO NEED A RESET ONLY FOR REMOVAL OF CHINESE APPS AND FOR THE ROOT ***
Proceed with the download do the following:
Firmware 1.1 - http://freetexthost.com/xkqegww4nu - password: osrescueteam
Root 1.58 - https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B654sEr8KR45V0w4anlTa2Q4OUE
- Extract all
- Copy all files in the home of the external sdcard replacing the boot.img file with the one inside the. Zip root.
- Put the sdcard in the tablet and turn it off
- Press and hold Power + Volume -
- When you see the message disappear Ampe A10 release the power button and hold the Volume - button
- Once in recovery select wipe data factory reset and wipe cache
- Now select update all image files and wait .. Installation takes about 2 minutes
- Once we perform a reboot, the first boot will last a long
- Procedure completed once you start the phone and store are rooted and google store working fine.
I did the same thing, screen is washed and it's not rooted, you need to get the latest firmware, send me your email, i'll send it to you, it will fix this, but still no root.Hello,
Iv'e followed the instructions and did the upgarde, i have an AMPE a10 quad core.
But now I have the screen all washed out is too bright like with fog (see attachment)
Please any help really appreciated.
I don't know what to do. I've did the flash different times but with the same issue.
Same problem here (Ampre A10 quad) when as I updated to 1.58, white washed out screen. So I just updated to 1.62b (from here), which I believe is the latest firmware(?) and the issue is still there. Is there another step I need to do to fix the screen? Tablet is unusable like this!I did the same thing, screen is washed and it's not rooted, you need to get the latest firmware, send me your email, i'll send it to you, it will fix this, but still no root.
Found this - it saved my ampeI tried the R1-5_1.64_W2-signed.zip update, but it seems that ZIP file is missing the MD5 files (and maybe others?) - as I get the MD5 errors when performing the update. This which washed out screen makes the tablet unusable, it's not just during boot up. although, the recovery screen works ok (only). Can anyone point to another copy of this firmware that includes the MD5 files?
WOW - thanks, yep that fixed it. For reference, I flashed: