Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to load any apps from Amazom.com Apps ?

I assume it is safe to move a 'apk' file from Amazon.com to the Super Nova and try to install same,

or is the more to the story ?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Has anyone tried to load any apps from Amazom.com Apps ?

I assume it is safe to move a 'apk' file from Amazon.com to the Super Nova and try to install same,

or is the more to the story ?
Yeah it's safe. Also for a good Market alternative Google and download 1 Mobile Market. Much better than Getjar and theses other Market substitutes.

Reactions: Stillhouse

·
Registered
3 Posts
[quote name='Kairnage' timestamp='1324411011' post='283667']
Yeah it's safe. Also for a good Market alternative Google and download 1 Mobile Market. Much better than Getjar and theses other Market substitutes.
[/quote

I agree.

·
Registered
4 Posts
for some reason Google android market does not recognize my device and wont let me download, so I have downloaded all of my apps from amazon. I have had no issues with any of the apps I have downloaded. I particularly like the youtube downloader, which lets me select youtube content and download it locally to my SuperNova so I can watch it when I am not connected to wifi. The amazon kindle app works really good also.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Kudos. Just got my Nova yesterday and I've been looking around for good app markets. 1Mobile is great, got Netflix installed and working like a charm!

·
Registered
56 Posts
A newbie here, looking for some guidance.

I download the '.apk' file to my Windows 7 PC, then I connect the Super Nova to the PC

I assume I put the '.apk' file in the 'download' folder on the Super Nova.

Once there HOW do I install the app from the downloads folder ?

Also, has anyone found an 'Amzon Prime' app for the SuperNova ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes put the .apk onto the supernova, can be internal memory or sd card, then use es file exporer to select and run it to install the application

1 - 7 of 7 Posts