Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'd be weary of this seller considering she's (he's?) got only 5 reviews and has only been a member since the 25th of June 2010. If it's too good to be true, chances are it is.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Also, what is with the first link to the 'amazingcrystal.singapore' account? Does this person keep multiple ones across the world? That is pretty dubious.

·
Registered
1 Posts
actually it is already 6stars.. now. Will wait until she gets up to 10 stars. The Auction's seem to be her original pics. Usually, the sellers with copied / non-original pics are not reliable. I sent her a question and she responded within 6 minutes.I trust ebay's seller verification process and the feedback process. Still gonna watch some of these till feedback gets above 10. Anyone else who has tried her, please let us know how it went.

·
Registered
60 Posts
[quote name='juicey;24054]actually it is already 6stars.. now. Will wait until she gets up to 10 stars. The Auction's seem to be her original pics. Usually' date=' the sellers with copied / non-original pics are not reliable. I sent her a question and she responded within 6 minutes.I trust ebay's seller verification process and the feedback process. Still gonna watch some of these till feedback gets above 10. Anyone else who has tried her, please let us know how it went.[/QUOTE'] 6 positive feedbacks you mean. Stars are different on eBay, you gotta get thousands of positive feedbacks before you get stars. Her pics aren't original either, if you click on any of her auctions she's got stock pics as well as the video seen on Chinagrabber. I would not trust this seller till she reaches at least 100 or she becomes a Power Seller.Edit: Actually, I wouldn't trust her at all. Look at what's written on the bottom of the auction page:"On 27-Jul-10 at 23:55:46 AEST, seller added the following information:Auction winner, please contact me regarding paying using a different paypal account;Please do not paypal us until we contact you visa versa."

·
Registered
79 Posts
sessiz;24705 said:
That's not an "apad".
What he said.
houseofdroid;24687 said:
are you serious? i just received the "orphan m16" from her.
You seem to be a little confused about what an aPad is. As you stated you have an Orphan M16 which seems to be a 10" device with Android 2.1 etc. etc. You will find a separate section for the Orphan device under 'Other Android Tablets'.An aPad is a specific device, not a general description which I assume is what you are thinking. Don't worry, you are not the first and will not be the last to have that thought. The sellers of these devices do not help by including aPad in their product descriptions.

·
Registered
60 Posts
[quote name='houseofdroid;24687]are you serious? i just received the "orphan m16" from her.[/QUOTE] Am starting to get very suspicious' date=' in your other thread [URL=http://38.99.171.104/~slatedr1/showthread.php/3372-10.2-quot-Android-2.1-Apad-Thread-Orphan-iPed-M16?p=24026#post24026']here[/URL] you said you waited a month for the m16 but the earliest record of Amazing Crystal selling a 10" 2.1 ePad is the one that ended on the 19th of July. [quote name='houseofdroid;24658]Got Mine! I waited a month and all is gravey' date=' highly recommend the orphan M16[/QUOTE'] That timeline doesn't quite gel, if you're telling us you bought the device from her, when did you do it? Have you made a feedback yet?

·
Registered
113 Posts
In every post I've come across from houseofdroid I see a recommendation to buy from amzingcrystal's ebay shop. That's spam in my book and I wouldn't doubt that this user has a tie in some way with the shop.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.