Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,For anyone who has their A81-E already, could anyone do a comparison of video playback software with, for instance, a 480p XVID TV show? I've come across a few new apps that claim to support this:mVideoPlayerarcMediaRockplayer UniversalAny opinions on which runs smoothest?

·
Registered
31 Posts
VIDEO = AVI container, codec mpeg4, 624x352 AUDIO = codec mp3 [email protected] have used stock, YXplayer, Rockplayer, and Meridian.Meridian doesnt support this fileYXplayer studdery video playback audio okRockplayer smooth video playback audio slightly out of sync(but watchable)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ended up having to transcode some of mine to get the quality I wanted. Which is NOT what I wanted to do, Why should I have to Transcode MKVs to MP4/AVI. As I use Archos too, I have a huge duplicate of my ripped dvds or D/L from Archive.org. I have come to the conclusion that Tablet videos shine on Silent movies, Animes and cartoons, worst on high action.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.