Android Tablets Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I am wondering if anyone has tried any other keyboards for this pad. I would like the dictionary to work. I tried Jonas HTC IME from xda but it didn't work. I will test some more and get back to you.Sent from my Zenpad 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
383 Posts
ayman07;39613 said:
Hey everyone. I am wondering if anyone has tried any other keyboards for this pad. I would like the dictionary to work. I tried Jonas HTC IME from xda but it didn't work. I will test some more and get back to you.Sent from my Zenpad 4 using Tapatalk
I had been a Swype fan on my Droid till the Beta expired and they were slow to update it... so I went and loaded an alternative to Swype... 'SlideIt' keyboard from the market on both my Moto Droid and my ZT-180 tablet and it works great on both...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went ahead and tested every keyboard out there and in my opinion Diopen is the best looking and most responsive keyboard. Best of all it has a directional pad which is great for getting the cursor where you want it. Here are some screenshots:Sent from my Zenpad 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jtbnet;39794 said:
I had been a Swype fan on my Droid till the Beta expired and they were slow to update it... so I went and loaded an alternative to Swype... 'SlideIt' keyboard from the market on both my Moto Droid and my ZT-180 tablet and it works great on both...
SlideIt is by far the best sliding keyboard from testing. Swype refused to work. My issue with this keyboard, I'm using SlideIt to write this, is that it covers majority of there screen. Ill look in the settings to see if its adjustable or if it is a compatibility issue.Sent from my Zenpad 4

·
Registered
439 Posts
Ultra Keyboard is pretty nice too

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jacob;41784 said:
Did you tested? If you can't find it then let me know I will look for the link.
Yes I did try it and it wasn't usable for me. I mean, the size of the keyboard was the same size of the screen of my mytouch 3g and surrounding it was just a black background. It wasn't designed for a big tablet like this. I didn't see any settings that made it compatible with large screened devices. I say use.SlideIt.Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts