Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of an alternative keyboard that I can install. Probably won't be as easy as apps, since it seems to be called by the apps. What bothers me is the lack of an arrow key. If I find a mistake in a string that I have typed I have to bkspace/delete to get back. Or am I missing the feature on the kbd?kev

·
Registered
160 Posts
If your typing in a terminal emulator that won't let you touch the string and put your cursor there, you can try full keyboard. You have to shift key 3 times to get to it but its there. If its just in a web browser or the like just touch the screen where you want your cursor.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The PDN keyboard seems to be missing word completion capability. Is this only on the 2.1/2.2 Androids? Has anyone been able to install alternative kybds. such as Swype and got it working? I have Swype on my WinMobile 6.5 phone and I like it a lot.Thank you for all the feedback in this forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.