Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
since A20 devices are arriving on the market, should be useful to open a specific subforum for this processor.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Hi,
since A20 devices are arriving on the market, should be useful to open a specific subforum for this processor.
Hi curso

New A20 forum can be found here: Allwinner A20 CPU Devices

Thanks for your patience, and the suggestion.

Happy posting

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone come across one of these dodgy clickonica movie tab 2 a20 based 9.7 1024x768 ips screen 1gb ram?

a friend bought one in Grand Canaria last summer and its bricked during a f/w update.

I have manage to hack together a f/w using the basic a20 sources on github but i cant get a touchscreen driver to work [goodix]

Has anyone got one of these nitemare beast that they could dump the rom from as im working in the dark mostly [there are no markings to identify the screen for instance] They also have the power and volume buttons in opposite locations to other similar tabs on alibaba.

I can get some pics of the board up soon if needed but i have been trying for months to track down the wholesaler or manufacturer.

So far all i have found is a blog post regarding a civil action in portugal about these being sold as Konica products and how to get a refund locally.

Its one of the ipad 3 lookalike droids. Ally case, ressessed sdcard slot etc. It does feel nicely made but support is non existant sadly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts