Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,this morning I was greeted with this message from the vendor I've dealt with for Android Tablets.Looks like we'll need to find a new source.DaveDear Customer,Thanks so much for your great supports and trust for our company!We just received the notification from Alibaba that our company are required to suspend the sales for a period of time owing to intellectual property issues.However, please do not worry.We would continue to provide you the firmware, softwares, and one-year after-service. Please tell us your email address, order number, and other online communication tools before Sept. 17th in order that we could contact you in time.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! Email: [email protected] MSN: [email protected] or Email: [email protected] MSN:[email protected] Regards,Kam (2010-09-09 06:07:15)

·
Registered
198 Posts
I got the same. They are still shipping my haipad as confirmed over email. I hope this clears up shortly, I like buying from them?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi juched I ordered from them last 2 weeks and they also said they shipped and give me Tracking number that unable to track.then I open dispute and refunded.You may ask them for tracking number to make sure they are really shipped or you may ask them for refund.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.