Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,I purchased one M003 Aliexpress on 7th of july and later on as i found that its really really slow, i contacted the seller and he agreed to cancel the order instantly.. And he did.I kept waiting for the refund. After 10 days i got refund which is 10 pounds shorter than what i paid in the first place!..I wrote to Aliexpress about it and waiting to see what they will do about it!ThanksArny

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just out of curiosity, are you paying in a currency that is different to that of your local currency ?If so, then the difference is lost in the currency conversion. You can't blame AliExpress for that, blame the banks/countries for the exchange systems.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Companies and banks have different buy and sell rates. Don't just look up XE.com and expect that to be the exchange rate. Go ask your bank or look it up online. The buy and sell rates can differ by quite a bit. This is how they make money on foreign exchange.My local bank here in Australia has a 4c difference between the buy and sell rates. That's $4 for every $100 exchanged back and forth. And that's not counting any change in the exchange rates over the time difference between ordering your device and asking for a refund.

·
Registered
4 Posts
understood, used to work at a bank.not my first international purchase/return either.$13 is a little much with everything considered.wouldn't hurt for aliexpress' customer service dept to respond to my inquiry in any case.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have been browsing this forum for a few days and have seen many stories like this. Aliepress advertises in the west but many of the chinese sellers are selling bricked, refurbished units. would only buy from verified sources that take their own product pictures and at the very least accept paypal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.