Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
[quote name='facelessloser;23636]im glad this games works' date=' could you post some pics to see how it looks[/QUOTE'] The toolbar isn't visible while the game's loaded, so the screenshot tool isn't available. If there's an app or something that gives a workaround, let me know.I can say that it plays well, and the large screen feels natural and responsive. Considering that my M001 can lag for up to seven seconds just returning to the homescreen, that's a minor miracle. When I show people the device, it's the first game I load up.

· Registered
249 Posts
You can get rid of the lag to the home screen using Swapper...if you have swap enabled. You don't need to partition the card with this one.

· Premium Member
2,271 Posts
hey guys if your looking for full screen games .check our sister site FlatGamer sadly you need to register but I am building up the download section now

· Registered
10 Posts
Mp4;86847 said:
hey guys if your looking for full screen games .check our sister site sadly you need to register but I am building up the download section now
Awesome! So far its been trial an error finding fullscreen games, it will be great to have a list of all the tablet games to browse through!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.