Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, as any of you readers forum members m8's have ordered anything from ainolstore recently? I purchased a hdmi cable on 28 and I'm still waiting for it to be shipped. Currently on "processing" status. :S I've ordered before from them but this time wtf..?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've order Aurora II on 21. september. It is still not shipped. Something about problems with delivery due to shortage of IPS screens. But I decided to wait and not cancel my order. It shold be delivered by new year

·
Registered
122 Posts
My Aurora II was purchased at Dino Direct on 26/09, shipped 28/09 and arrived last week, not sure if 10th or 11th Oct. Thats pretty much 2 weeks from placing the order. (to Australia)

Note that I'd previously ordered a Crystal and they didn't inform me that it was on pre-order so that was 2 weeks before I found out so subsequently cancelled that order and went with the Aurora II.

Another thing was that they made a mistake and shipped by China registered rather than EMS but luckily it still got here in good time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm ordered on 29/9 and it's national holiday. so it's fine but after that still not shipped then I e-mail them about my order and they said due to shortage of IPS screen it'll be available on 18/10
so I'm waiting for that. it's long time to wait I hope it'll worth.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Purchased Elf II on September 21 - never shipped, received refund on October 9. Also purchased Aurora on September 16, shipped (tracking number started working on 21) but here the fun started - it got to Shanghai airport, then to Beijing and then back to Shanghai again on October 9, and no status changes as of today. Asked the seller what is happening, got this explanation:

"Due to the strict custom inspection of lithium battery, the package may not be able to pass the custom clearance. For example, the package failed the custom inspection due to the lithium in Shanghai airport, China Post will send it to Beijing. But if it failed again in Beijing airport, it will be sent to another airport of another country. If the package failed the custom clearance again, China Post will send the package back to our shipping agency."

This is first time I hear about some lithium battery troubles in China. I heard that USPS banned them but in my country you can send and receive device with lithium batteries without any problems. Thought this was same for china?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I purchased two auroras
One on 12 sep other one on 16th sep
Ainolstore gave me a tracking ID which only showed items as booked on 21 sep

Today i filed a dispute with paypal
they sent me a credit note with US$4.59 as adjustment charges
reason enough for escalation of a FULL REFUND paypal claim claiming seller is Fraudlent

ill say STAY CLEAR of ainol store...those still lingering on a decision with their purchase.... just file a paypal dispute and then see the fun...

·
Registered
293 Posts
I purchased two auroras
One on 12 sep other one on 16th sep
Ainolstore gave me a tracking ID which only showed items as booked on 21 sep
If its been over a month, I'd say you have a case with Ainol Store. My order from them took 19 days from order to delivery. The previous A2 tablet I ordered from BuySku took 11 days from ordering to delivery.

In another forum, another user who had ordered from Ainol store about the same time was also told of the shortage of units, and that their order wouldn't be processed until later in October as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered an Aurora II on Oct 13th and sent an email asking of its status. I received this reply:

"As the supplier did not get restock the display on time, the Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II is out of stock. The release date is still unknown. Our sourcing department is negotiating with the supplier. Any further information, we will send email to you. If your order is urgent, please feel free to send us a request of refund. We will arrange for you soon. Sorry again for any inconvenience."

I've requested a refund. I'm not sure if I'll try and source one elsewhere or just look for a different tablet.

Edit: I just ordered one from buyincoins. AUD$115 using the $10 off code XMASTOCK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, i've ordered a month ago the Aurora II from them.
I just sent them a long email of pros and cons.
I'd like to share it with you if you want.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered an Aurora II on Oct 13th and sent an email asking of its status. I received this reply:

"As the supplier did not get restock the display on time, the Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II is out of stock. The release date is still unknown. Our sourcing department is negotiating with the supplier. Any further information, we will send email to you. If your order is urgent, please feel free to send us a request of refund. We will arrange for you soon. Sorry again for any inconvenience."

I've requested a refund. I'm not sure if I'll try and source one elsewhere or just look for a different tablet.

Edit: I just ordered one from buyincoins. AUD$115 using the $10 off code XMASTOCK.
I received my refund from ainolstore as they promised and my tablet had already shipped from buyincoins. I'm happy with the communication with ainolstore after I asked what the situation was but if they didn't have stock and didn't know when they were getting any they shouldn't have allowed the tablets to be ordered.

If you've ordered an Aurora II from them recently and it hasn't shipped yet I'd suggest contacting them, asking for a refund, then order one from buyincoins.

·
Registered
139 Posts
It seems there are two ainol sites. The ainolstore.com seems alright, I've ordered a cable and it got here (after a looong time) and I've asked for another cable which is even more delayed because of some stuff that happened in china.

17th oct
The package has been shipped with tracking number RxxxxxxxCN. Due to the fire of the flight in Xiamen, the package has been transferred to another province - Wuhan for shipment. It will take a few days to update the statues. I am sorry for the inconvenience. We will follow up. Any questions, please feel free to contact us.
No problems so far...
now for what I've read here, seems like the ainol-novo website is getting some bad feedback :S

P.S. After checking tracking number (yes, it worked lol) it's still in Hubei O.O

China post: either with overwhelming mail service or nº1 worst mail service in the world.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I ordered an Aurora II from the ainol-store a month ago.
The day after I placed the order, I read somewhere else that they were a scam site- which really had me worried.
Anyway, I received a tracking number about four days later and it took two weeks total from placing the order to receiving the tablet.
No complaints here- although I probably could have paid the same price and ordered from a distributor in the states (if you count the shipping costs).

Still, I'm satisfied. Let's just hope I never have to worry about warranty.

·
Registered
83 Posts
well, for me problems are with ainolstore.com. One order refunded, another one still stuck in China, seems I will have to open paypal case on monday.

But then again, I had seller with decent reputation on Aliexpress, who mailed me two weeks after "postage" and explained that they don't have black units to ship. Then he took another week to post it, this time for real

·
Registered
27 Posts
i'm request them for refund and they e-mail me will refund me about 24 hours.
but now it's about 3-4 days still got nothing.

I try to e-mail them again to asking for my refund. they still don't reply to me. sucks.....

i'm so disappoint.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts