Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
external memory card mount issue has now been resolved. Now you can chose files from external sd in CWM........

use link in 1st post to download the new CWM recovery and use the same procedure explained there. use v2 file as recovery image

·
Registered
17 Posts
external memory card mount issue has now been resolved. Now you can chose files from external sd in CWM........

use link in 1st post to download the new CWM recovery and use the same procedure explained there. use v2 file as recovery image
Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
So we've now managed to make a flashable (through Flash Tool) CWM recovery! please follow the link given in order to have CWM Recovery on your phablet

>>>>>>>>> CWM Recovery for Ainol Numy AX1 <<<<<<<<<

P.S I made a new topic for users to easily find the "modding essentials"
Thank you, V2 works fine.
Has anyone tried Rom manager? It doesn't restart the AX1 in recovery mode (not my AX1, anyway...)

·
Registered
7 Posts
So we've now managed to make a flashable (through Flash Tool) CWM recovery! please follow the link given in order to have CWM Recovery on your phablet

>>>>>>>>> CWM Recovery for Ainol Numy AX1 <<<<<<<<<

P.S I made a new topic for users to easily find the "modding essentials"
[Q] I have done all the instructions that have been given, every file I've downloaded and I have done all the steps up to the green circle appears, but when I press power and volume down button on my Numy, the Clockwork Mod CAN NOT be opened, RECOVERY remain as standard stock, and the language is Chinese, so I do not know how to choose which menu (I can not understand chinese). Is there any solution so that I can install CWM in my Numy AX1?

BTW, on stage 8, I do not have a warning "that you have only one option .. blah ..", does it matter?, But I found a warning after I load the file NUMY-3G-AX1_by_Awais_Niazi.img, then I click the download button a warning sign appears like this, "Not ALL images are correctly loaded, which may cause boot up issue! Do you still want to go on downloading anyway?", and after that I click the Yes button.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys. I have rooted my tablet Numy AX1. Used FramaRoot for that.
Can i flash the recovery by flashify? By putting the .img file? Please respond. Thank you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts