Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Blue Ainol Spark works well with this new official firmware. I wanted the AOKP rom but it just wouldn't boot & connect to PhoenixSuit. I tried many times, then a Microsoft dialog box appeared and it said: Would you like Microsoft to connect you. In my frustration & desperation-I pushed yes. PhoenixSuit then read: Device is connected. Since my Blue Spark has a white border around the touch screen, In the Firmware tab of PhoenixSuit V1.0.7 - I used the image file from- novo9-spark-20130802-LX-v.1 then pressed upgrade button. I then chose normal upgrade and two and a half minutes later my SparkyBlue has a stock upgrade to Android 4.2.2. SparkyBlue is working so good that I'm not going to worry about a 4.3 upgrade. I'll just check back to slatedroid eight months from now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
This ROM is the best official... I too wait for 4.3 however this ROM has issues with the touchscreen being very difficult in the sense of having to oush really really har to get response. Some fix for this?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'll be picking up a Spark Tomorrow.
Which is the actual latest Firmware released by Ainol themselves?
I saw a tablet today to check. It had 201305xx something like that.
Please tell me
Just install CT's 10.1 Cyanogenmod JB 4.2.2 *latest version from his thread.

Make sure to read carefully how to install as for new tablet you will fist have to install stock 3.2 sdk firmware with phoenix installer. Once you've done that you can install CT's Cyanogen mod.

If you want tablet to be same like stock than i prefer iron 1971 or x-calibur roms.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just install CT's 10.1 Cyanogenmod JB 4.2.2 *latest version from his thread.

Make sure to read carefully how to install as for new tablet you will fist have to install stock 3.2 sdk firmware with phoenix installer. Once you've done that you can install CT's Cyanogen mod.

If you want tablet to be same like stock than i prefer iron 1971 or x-calibur roms.
Well I am downloading the 3.2 firmware as the brother gave in the link above. I will read how to flash with Phoenix.
Just wanted to know difference between CT's Cyanogen Mod and Stock Repack. I read ST by CT are much faster and smoother.
Its good that Spark cannot be bricked so I can experiment with all the ROMs out there. I would like to have maximum battery and stable I guess at the moment ..

·
Registered
198 Posts
Couldn't download from over there. I went to your site. Downloading Perfectly

CT " Novo9-Spark-20130627-ChristianTroy.zip " this is the Stock Repack right ?

OR

IRON 1971 " signed_Spark mod-3.2-v2 (08.11.).zip "

OR

X Calibur Novo906fc_lx_3.2_1.5_v1_x-calibur_040813.rar

I believe these are the latest firmwares. Is there any change log or list of differences between them?
Or Can you tell me the differences btw these ROMs. Asking the best ROM may be an inappropriate question.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.