Android Tablets Forum banner
141 - 160 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not sure you'll get all replies here buddy

I never heard about it.

Did you try to fully charge your tablet before starting ?
Don't plug the tablet to PC or charger when you want to boot it.

Did you start in recovery mode (I don't rememeber if it is the correct name for this mode) ?
-> When tablet is off, just push vol - button and keeping it pressed, push power button for few seconds. This lets you enter in a specific menu. Note : if vol - button does not work, try with vol + ... I don't remeber which one works for Legend

Also if none work, try same but pressing Power button for more than 30s and if still nothing try pressing more than 1 min (that's long time, but it worked sometime ago for me ...).

If this lets you see a valid menu, that's a first step, if you have the blue screen ... that's bad news

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not sure you'll get all replies here buddy

I never heard about it.

Did you try to fully charge your tablet before starting ?
Don't plug the tablet to PC or charger when you want to boot it.

Did you start in recovery mode (I don't rememeber if it is the correct name for this mode) ?
-> When tablet is off, just push vol - button and keeping it pressed, push power button for few seconds. This lets you enter in a specific menu. Note : if vol - button does not work, try with vol + ... I don't remeber which one works for Legend

Also if none work, try same but pressing Power button for more than 30s and if still nothing try pressing more than 1 min (that's long time, but it worked sometime ago for me ...).

If this lets you see a valid menu, that's a first step, if you have the blue screen ... that's bad news
It all started when i mistakenly pressed down both the power and volume + switch down because before the i realise that my tablet does not come up easily. Whenever i try to put it on, it continuously boot forever and at times it opens. Please somebody i need to get the tablet working again

·
Registered
14 Posts
hay guyzz
am noor am running in this forum for atleast 2months and I really learnd a lot about legend frm here but just one thing I wanted to know

is it me only who knows that if u keep pressing the 'multitasking, button in the lower left side u will get a screen shot xD or every knows this??

lol just saying

·
Registered
13 Posts
Actually, the screen shot I got sometimes and did not really know how it came ... it was just anoying for me

Sometimes in games, I must be grabbing this part of screen and get the screen shot ...

·
Registered
14 Posts
hahhahahaha yeah I figurd that out by mistake xD by the way there is also a blog legend am working on plz feel free to see it xD its kinda not completed yet
novo7legend.blogspot.com :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
can anyone tell me if someone tried inserting sim or 3g dongle in novo plz share ur experience I want to know why is the network thing present in the settings I mean does it support gps or its mistaken and btw did anyone noticed when ur wifi is connected u click the notification bar and beside wifi icon u also see another icon just like in cell phone sim signal catching type and though it also has an airplane mode

bit confused plz help and suggest
should I try gps dongle otg ???

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm using network, but this is not with phone network, only with LAN ...

I bought an adapter microUSB to RJ45 and it works perfectly.
I have no use and thus never tried with 3G dongle.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hmm kk dude plz tell me how much did it cost u to nuy that rj45?? and have u ever heard of usb sim card reader or do u know where to buy it cuz dude I askd evry shop keeper but every one replies me with a ? on their face

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi guy thx for the link of Jelly Bean for Legend

Its work well on my tablet Cherry Mobile Fusion hehe

Now my tablet its fast and stable with
-Jelly Bean
-Activation folder init.d for stock kernel
- Adrenaline Engine Tweak 4.4
- Androbot 0.3
- Engine Bravia 2
- and some tweaks on build.prop

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi guy thx for the link of Jelly Bean for Legend

Its work well on my tablet Cherry Mobile Fusion hehe

Now my tablet its fast and stable with
-Jelly Bean
-Activation folder init.d for stock kernel
- Adrenaline Engine Tweak 4.4
- Androbot 0.3
- Engine Bravia 2
- and some tweaks on build.prop
congrats dude but tell me did u installed jelly beam update in ur cherry tab or ainol novo 7 legend and also tell thay wht was ur build date of tab and ur experience during updating the tab :) thanks
Noor

·
Registered
19 Posts
congrats dude but tell me did u installed jelly beam update in ur cherry tab or ainol novo 7 legend and also tell thay wht was ur build date of tab and ur experience during updating the tab :) thanks
Noor
Hi i just got the update for ainol novo legend coz that i know Cherry Mobile Work with Ainol and also i check on build.prop of my tablet that the fingerprint its from ainol.

to flash the firmware jelly bean for legend i just follow the instruction here

I also download unlock root and the fix for wifi coz i knew that my tablet is batch 2

after flashing jelly bean and root my tablet and flash the fix wifi its easy for me to improve the performance and add some tweaks. And the max to overclock for me is 1.248 ghz coz after its not stable.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi i just got the update for ainol novo legend coz that i know Cherry Mobile Work with Ainol and also i check on build.prop of my tablet that the fingerprint its from ainol.

to flash the firmware jelly bean for legend i just follow the instruction here

I also download unlock root and the fix for wifi coz i knew that my tablet is batch 2

after flashing jelly bean and root my tablet and flash the fix wifi its easy for me to improve the performance and add some tweaks. And the max to overclock for me is 1.248 ghz coz after its not stable.
wow many many congrats dude and wish me luck cuz I am also gonna attempt an update and my legend build date is 21021106 nvember 6 2012 so I guiess I wont have to care about wifi right btw was your update performed by live suite or is there. any other mathod ? am a bit new to android so kinda stupid xD and also can u redirect me to instructions for upgrading to jelly bean. for legend? thanks
Noor

·
Registered
19 Posts
wow many many congrats dude and wish me luck cuz I am also gonna attempt an update and my legend build date is 21021106 nvember 6 2012 so I guiess I wont have to care about wifi right btw was your update performed by live suite or is there. any other mathod ? am a bit new to android so kinda stupid xD and also can u redirect me to instructions for upgrading to jelly bean. for legend? thanks
Noor
thx yes i flashed it via livesuit 1.07 here the link http://www.oketuf.com/novo7Legend4.1.1-1102.zip its from futeko site web

here the link of futeko http://www.futeko.com/navpage/support.php#leg

they have instruction how to flash and also you can download livesuit there

if you have any issue to flash or want ask something im glad to help

·
Registered
14 Posts
thx yes i flashed it via livesuit 1.07 here the link http://www.oketuf.com/novo7Legend4.1.1-1102.zip its from futeko site web

here the link of futeko http://www.futeko.com/navpage/support.php#leg

they have instruction how to flash and also you can download livesuit there

if you have any issue to flash or want ask something im glad to help
thnks my friend I'll surely take ur assistance if I get stuk somewhere I hope not .. lucky me I have windoww xp 32 bit and live suite is said to run smootly here well let's see wht happens btw thanks a lot again

·
Registered
19 Posts
thnks my friend I'll surely take ur assistance if I get stuk somewhere I hope not .. lucky me I have windoww xp 32 bit and live suite is said to run smootly here well let's see wht happens btw thanks a lot again
You welcome my friend. Im using Windows 7 32bit and live suite work fine.

Yesterday i was reflashing jelly bean coz i installed chainfire 3d but i dnt know that this app its not working on jb... so i installed driver of chainfire and rebooted my tab but its stuck at ainol novo legend logo so i soft bricked my cherry tab lol... so i reflash jb and at 50% my daughter 2 years old push the reset of my pc... i tough my tab was dead hard bricked coz it didnt on anymore but i success to reflash with live suit

·
Registered
19 Posts
lol nyc u seems to be really found of androids I think btw thanks fr the info .......
Hi friend. I have already some experience in android my first android its samsung galaxy y and i already build custom rom for it. now i will try to build custom kernel and rom for tablet novo legend but first i need to find cwm that work on our legend

have a nice day

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi friend. I have already some experience in android my first android its samsung galaxy y and i already build custom rom for it. now i will try to build custom kernel and rom for tablet novo legend but first i need to find cwm that work on our legend

have a nice day
nyc plz let us know when u r finished .... and I came across a line I didn't understood can u plz tell me wht this meant..........''i increased the rom to1.235ghz after that it goes unstable'' it was some thing like this thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
nyc plz let us know when u r finished .... and I came across a line I didn't understood can u plz tell me wht this meant..........''i increased the rom to1.235ghz after that it goes unstable'' it was some thing like this thanks
Ha i mean i overclock my cpu speed at 1.248 ghz coz normally our cpu run at 1ghz right.

Sure when i will finish my custom rom and kernel i will let you know

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S5360 avec Tapatalk

141 - 160 of 191 Posts