This is the translation of this guide (Link) to install Sony Bravia Engine on AN7 Advanced
Credits goes to [email protected]
PS: I'm not responsable for any brick, damage, nuclear explosions caused by this modification!
What is Bravia Engine? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRAVIA
This modification improve a little your screen brightness and definition using program like Video Player or Picture Gallery, it's not a big improvement but still better than nothing!
What do you need to install Sony Bravia Engine:
1) A rooted Ainol Novo 7 Advanced (tested with ICS 4.0.3 from Ainol)
2) Root Explorer
3) Files attached to this topic View attachment BRAVIA.zip
1) Copy the two files in the .zip archive to /system/etc (don't put the directory, just the two files)
2) Using Root Explorer change the permissions on the two files like this:
3) Change the owner of the two files like this:
4) Edit build.prop (make a copy before editing!) adding these three lines at the end
#Bravia Engine Service
6) Enjoy the Bravia Engine!
I've tested this modification with some avi and mkv files, it seems that all the images are a little bit sharper and bright, please confirm on this topic if you report the same reults, thanks!
1.2 KB Views: 110