Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
muadib;97 said:
It would be nice to have the actual chipset # off that wireless chip.. blew it up from here but can't make it out
With a keen eye (AW-NU129) and a little googling i found this:http://forum.esm-cn.com/FORUM_POST_1000164012_1200563767_0.HTMNow it seems to claim there that the chip is capable of doing 802.11NAnyone have any input?EDIT: On second thought, they are not referring to the chip, but the PCB. Maybe it's the same chip, maybe it's not. I'm not tearing apart my M001 just yet, but if I do, I will get some good pictures, or at least write down all the chip numbers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, i have version 7 of the m001 motherboard. My aunt dropped it by accident, and some of the SMDs feel of, on one of the corners of the PCB. Do you guys thing you can take a picture of yours and tell me with are the components that im missing? If so, ill be taking pictures of my, now...dead eken m001 :(Thanks a lot.Victor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi, all user are talking for improve the longevity of battery...why we never talk for improve the memory? 128mb are not few? I would like at least 512mb... is it possible? where is the ram? i can remove that and put another ram? in one forum i read: is impossible change the memory without soldering... i want know how to do, please.psi'm so sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand my post!

·
Registered
10 Posts
The four Pins on the Back of the mainboard: is this a real serial Port?
Can we solder a serial GPS Mouse direct to this port and select the COM-Port in any navigation software? The benefit would be that there is no need for USB Drivers, because the navigation software gets its data via RX TX from the serial port.(of course we have to translate the signals from normal to low Level 3,3V signals)

·
Registered
28 Posts
The four Pins on the Back of the mainboard: is this a real serial Port?
Can we solder a serial GPS Mouse direct to this port and select the COM-Port in any navigation software? The benefit would be that there is no need for USB Drivers, because the navigation software gets its data via RX TX from the serial port.(of course we have to translate the signals from normal to low Level 3,3V signals)
yes it is a serial port
no, you can't use it that way, I posted somewhere in this forum two sources of info where two diff guys tried, its only for debugging and picking messages from the device, sadly

41 - 46 of 46 Posts