Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have a problem where after flashing the tablet it won't reboot? I have not been able to turn my pad on again all today, I am able to recognize the device through RKAndroidDM.exe and successfully flash it with all the different firmwares but the pad won't reboot it just flashes on and off i.e. the screen lights up for a few seconds then turns off.If I have connected via USB then you can here the USB reconnect/disconnect sound occurring. Anyone know a way to recover from this or is this it?Thanks

·
Registered
324 Posts
There are plenty of threads about similar issues in here, so a search should help. Sorry that I can not be of more help, but I have never tried to flash my device - and I can't remember what people did to get it working again, but the search should yield some results.Edit: Oh, I found something just four threads below yours.
http://www.slatedroid.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?1392-Screen-no-longer-turns-on... Scroll down a little and see what the OP did to fix the issue. Maybe (hopefully) that will help you too!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried that also I tried the mydroiddevtool RKAndroidTool.exe also tried all the different firmwares available 0530, 0611, Rogers Custom 4.5 and the new one from Kang I think mine has been totally bricked or some kind connection is loose inside stopping the screen coming on. I am speaking to the vendor esaleschina they keep telling me to reflash they insist it will reboot and go to the calibration screen and it won't

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.