Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey steve i think another error or its just me. Is that I cant see my external SD card with the stock file manager or Root explorer. I will try other managers to see if it can see it. What is weird is that MX video player reads that my External SD is there. Any Thoughts?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi
Look for folder "storage" for sd card and usb storage.
Thanks
Knievel

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey steve i think another error or its just me. Is that I cant see my external SD card with the stock file manager or Root explorer. I will try other managers to see if it can see it. What is weird is that MX video player reads that my External SD is there. Any Thoughts?
You´re right, don´t mount the external SD, I´m checkin right now...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is CM10 based.
In my point of view, SN 4.0 si fastest that Adrenaline, but Adrenaline is based on firm 1.35 and SuperNova on 2.0
Troy is working to prepare a 2.0 base of CM10, I´ll waiting to actualize Adrenaline.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh yeah Steve I actually like that the volume buttons don't show on the navigation bar. Gives it a cleaner look and I like that the volume buttons are in the notification but thats just my 2 cents, I dont know if you agree. I wonder if you can have the option to disable or enable the volume buttons in the nav bar in future releases. I'm sure you can since if its based off CM10 and I know they have custom nav bar setup.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Is CM10 based.
In my point of view, SN 4.0 si fastest that Adrenaline, but Adrenaline is based on firm 1.35 and SuperNova on 2.0
Troy is working to prepare a 2.0 base of CM10, I´ll waiting to actualize Adrenaline.
Sorry if I am minsunderstading you. But how can adrenaline be based on firm 1.35. Isnt it a clean install without anything from Onda, or am I wrong?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sorry if I am minsunderstading you. But how can adrenaline be based on firm 1.35. Isnt it a clean install without anything from Onda, or am I wrong?
It is just the android os. the kernal needs to be installed previous. You need to have the correct kernal for the the version of android os.

so a 2.0 android os with a 1.35 kernal will not work. you need to have the os for built for that kernal.

there is no kernal supplied with cm10, so therfore you need to flash the proper ONDA firmware (this applies kernal and onda OS) then overwrite the onda os portion with cm10 leaving the proper kernal in place.

I hope this is clear enough to understand

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi.
This rom feels very snappy and fluid. Really suprised.
Scores low on Antutu though (9000+)
So something is not quite right yet.
This is gonna get awsome!!
Thanks to the Devs.

Anybody that knows how to fix sync for google bookmarks in stock browser or Chrome?

Edit. Download gapps with goo manager and flash with CWM fixed bookmark sync.

Thanks
Knievel

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.