Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you decide to add another usb port, this is what I found when I did my mod:- usb connector is quite big, so maybe you can use a mini-usb or place it somewhere you have more space to play withI have tested this port and I know it works because I could use my usb mouse (an arrow appears on screen and buttons do work)I've tried:- usb camera- usb stick and usb adapter+sd card- 2 different bluetooth donglesSo far didn't manage to use any of themThis is not unexpected as I have not logged as root , nor changed anything on the OS - like installing drivers, etcMainly because I don' have the skills to do soIf you guys can help me to make use of the usb port, we will be able to make the M001 more versatileThanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just an updateafter the mod, I had to open the case again, and when I tried to close it, the battery was bulging a bit ( because of the cables below) and I tried to force the back, I managed to break the screen !!So be aware: the screen is veryyyy delicate and maybe it was a bad idea to place the usb connector were I didDoes anybody know were can I buy a replacement screen?I have asked my ebay seller, but I don't have much hope...Thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
sorry bout that, man! its a pity u lost ur screen. does it show up any graphics?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The screen does work, but as it is damaged on one corner, its touch capabilities are greatly affected, and I can't re-adjust it because one of the cris-cross adjustments is on that cornerIf I can't fix it, I''l probably donated to somebody who can make good use of itThanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey javiermi, if you wouldnt mind, could i possibly have the back cover, while modding mine, i broke off all the connectors and id rather not have to screw the thing back on, thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi alphamale962I have to apologize: after posting the problem on this forum, I contacted my seller, and he asked me to send it backNot sure if they will accept it as it was obviously tampered withLet see what happens

·
Registered
16 Posts
what kind of the usb bluetooth that u use?i have try the usb bluetooth but not working. also wat kind of software tahat u use to connect the usb bluetooth?

·
Registered
103 Posts
excuseme, how can i weld the dat + and data - at motherborard? i have to scratch this conections?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts