Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let anyone looking for a good comic viewer that ACV works great on this device. I had previously tried the Augen and Archos 7 Home Tablet. Both devices were horrible. Terrible lag time between pages making reading nigh impossible. ACV works like a dream on the A81-E. Even with CBR files that tend to give ACV trouble. Pages turn instantly. Reading in landscape mode or portrait mode is easy too. Some may find portrait with page fit to be a bit too small but I think it's great. Landscape is equally great though. I tend to use both about equally depending on the comic. In landscape with page width fit you can program the volume control to scroll up and down the page and it works incredibly well.As someone that bought this device primarily for e-reading of books and comics I have to say I am incredibly pleased with my purchase. Note: All of this applies to the 2.2 version. Mine came with 2.1 and sucked at everything. Upgrading to 2.2 was like unlocking a whole new device. Also be sure to go to Settings -> Spare Parts and turn off the compatibility mode or ACV won't display correctly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.