Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else use this app on thier M003? When I use it on my device I can find no way to get the menusettings to come up on the screen because there is no hardware button for menu only the one on the Droid home screen. This top bar is taken off the screen when ACV opens. Is there a way to access the menu without having to exit the program on an M003?Any help here would be appreciated.-Z

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Zedster,I use ACV too. To "fix" this I configure the upper right side of the screen to open a new comic. Also, you can set a new key layout in you device (search the forum to know more about it) or use any custom ROM (ie. CaffeineROM) that already comes with "Menu Key" set to "Low Volume" key

·
Registered
63 Posts
[quote name='adkhuc;50064]where can i download the comic books?[/QUOTE] google it' date=' as we are talking about copyrighted material and for some ppl share this stuff makes you a criminal, i think it's better keep it for downloadz sites`[']`

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.