Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My instant email notifications are intermittent and days late if I get them at all. It appears Verticalscope is sending the emails from a different account and I did find one in my spam folder several hours late this morning.

I have also noticed many new member accounts still validating and have posted notice to VS's admin regarding this issue. Please check your spam folders for your registration emails in order to activate your accounts and participate in the forums.

Posting on my profile will get my attention to help manually validate those accounts that have not received their registration emails. Since I am not getting my notifications, know that I check in here once a day and will normally get back to you within 24 hours.

Thank you for your patience while we wait for a fix.

Regards,
Mrsburnout

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update:

Email backlog has been cleared out and notifications are working again.

Validating members have no board privileges and may still contact me via my profile if you do not have/can't find your registration email.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok, I fooled up on a reply to Mrs. B's answer. If you see a blank reply for approval, that was me, sorry. I just wanted to put in the reply that your advice about validation. It was one of the first things I read prior to receiving the validation email myself. I ensured to check my different folders so that I would be able to validate myself...thanks bunches :0)

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, I fooled up on a reply to Mrs. B's answer. If you see a blank reply for approval, that was me, sorry. I just wanted to put in the reply that your advice about validation. It was one of the first things I read prior to receiving the validation email myself. I ensured to check my different folders so that I would be able to validate myself...thanks bunches :0)
Thanks BrooksIM. You're welcome bunches. Have fun

~cheers

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Attention pending SLD members:

Please check your spam folders for your registration emails.

Be aware they may be backlogged again. Refer to the OP if you have not received one yet.

Verticalscope has been made aware via the moderator's forum.

Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi All,
i am new here and am directly using my first post to help others hopefully.

In case you have received your Account Activation email from SLD like this and fail to activate your account:
http://www.slatedroid.com/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=register........

Change the activation link as follows:

=global&section=register and so on....

Just found this workaround here Bug Post

Hope it will help you.

Regards, Loewenzahn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.