Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
I noticed that if you select PDSystem Settings from the Panda Home screen, then close the settings screen by tapping the X, you are taken to the PD Home screen. Press Vol dn, if you did the Vol control mod, & you are back at the Panda Home screen. Maybe not the easiest way to get to the PD Menu, I don't have home switcher installed. Should I install it?Just saying. Cheers,kev

·
Registered
96 Posts
You can get to the PD Home very easily in any PD app that is located on panda home. You can get to it through Stock browser, email, PD settings, PD photogallery and the PD audio program. Way you do it is once you open up any of these programs, you will notice that the PD shortcut bar will load up with the program at the bottom of the screen, you can then open this little bar up and access anything related to PD.If you press the Home icon, you will be taken immediately to the main PD home program. I am not sure how the home switcher program works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.