Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:DLaputa Book readerIt is by no means the best ebook reader I?ve ever met. It saves money & you don?t have to travel with a book in your hand for its right on your phone ! Haha ~Sometmes I just spend my day laying on my bed and reading their great collection! What?s most fantastic is, it not only gives you the cover of the books, but also the summery of the books. I don?t even have to open the book to get a general look into the book. I?m a real book lover. I can use the Laputa app to search and download the enomorous updated books and classics every day. It?s absolutely free .That?s Why I love it so much.At first, I was confused by its name. You know, in Spanish, it mean sth not so good .But when I look it up , I find it is first from is a fictional place from the book Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift. In just a few clicks you can have access to thousands of free books. Isn?t it a wonderful experience for you? Anyway, It is still my favorite app for reading books. Anyone love reading books should not miss this great app.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Laputa doesn't have any books, you download your books off the internet and you can do that with any book reader. I keep three or four readers on my apad because I have books in many different formats and have not yet found one reader that can handle all types. I like Aldiko and iReader because they will find books on my sd card easily, something I cannot get Laputa to do.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote name='Steep;20191]Laputa doesn't have any books' date=' you download your books off the internet and you can do that with any book reader. I keep three or four readers on my apad because I have books in many different formats and have not yet found one reader that can handle all types. I like Aldiko and iReader because they will find books on my sd card easily, something I cannot get Laputa to do.[/QUOTE'] Of course, it doesnot get any books on it. But you can search and download tons of free books in its built-in websites such as Gutenberg.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The fbreader is also a very nice reader. It will pick up everything on your sd card. It even picks up the books that I download on the Kindle reader.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts