Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my Bed Bath and Beyond coupon at the ready. I a little skittish because I bought the Augen POS that is at KMart. That thing is HORRIBLE. Anyway, I'm hoping the PDN is better. I'm not afraid of a little Android hacking. I have a Rooted Android Phone so I know my way around ADB. How responsive is the PDN? Anybody run Linpack on it? I like how active this community is so I know I'll have suport here. I just don't want to be let down again.Thanks in advance. BTW all the video reviews I have seen are based on the initial release which had if I recall pretty crappy firmware.I've heard the device is better now.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input. The Augen to me was just shoddy. bad bad built quality with horrible button placement. Also the market not working out of the box and being unable to get factory reset working were huge turn offs. The touch scren response was also pretty bad. I knew it was resistive going in, but I've used much better resistive touch screens. Also they didn't disable the software's hunt for a cellular radio so battery life was just horrible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.