Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
[quote name='Dalkor;29417]You mean flash or overall performance? Flash is really unstable and disabled by default' date=' for example in the vid above browser crushes right after speed test ends.[/QUOTE'] I meant flash, overall performance looks great. Hope I'll receive it soon to experience it myself.

·
Registered
58 Posts
One addendum to the review. While the cover of the battery pack shows 3000mAh, 3.8V, inside the cover, the battery pack itself is listed as 2800mAh, 3.7V. Yes, call it a "mini ZT-180 remarking", but be aware that this specs-inflation practice is common with Chinese vendors--eg the melanin-in-milk and other incidents.SmartQ & SmartQV Chinese MP4 MID - factory faked battery : A81 /A81E MID

·
Registered
42 Posts
If anyone wants to buy it, use this person, I've bought 2 tablets from this guy or girl, not sure, name is Lin (i assume its a girl?) Anyways, her english is pretty good and she pretty does anything to make a customer happy. I am not affiliated with this person I just had a really good buying experience and thought she really deserves some props. You can probably get a better price just tell her Tuan told you to buy from her and see if she can do better on the price. The seller claims that her uncle is the president of Wits so I dunno about that.Wholesale android 2.1 tablet pc Product-Google Android 2.1 Tablet pc 7'' WITS A81 E Wifi GPS MID UMPC HOT

·
Registered
11 Posts
Was wondering how long the battery lasts with/without the wifi? Also didn't find the mention of how much this thing weights anywhere? Hope its not very heavy as I am thinking to use it as eBook reader time to time. Can any of the device owners pls confirm?Cheers!

·
Registered
108 Posts
The battery life is pretty impressive. I have gotten 5+ hours with wifi on. Now that we can adjust the brightness, I feel like it can do better. The biggest advantage of the A81 series on the battery subject is that they're removable and good capacity. Just about everyone can afford an extra battery for $10.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
when i had wince installed on the w1060/A81E no wifi i could get really close to 6 hours on it. With the custom rom i'm getting 5.5 roughly atm thats with wifi turned on/off semi regular

·
Registered
146 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.