Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry the 3x Posts Sorry !

Antutu 4 + Nenamark 2.4 - Stock Rom

(P.s. Telcast P78s - Update 4.4.2 (G1M7) SV 4.07 is ONLINE !) - Colorfly E708 Q1 + Telcast P78s Rocks The KitKat !

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Android 4.2.2 Jelly CM NOT for 4.4.2 KitKat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recovery TWRP +

kk_4.4-E708Q1-compatibility-3.2_rc0-nonChinese

for CM11 etc,... :crazy: For Android 4.2.2 NOT 4.4.2

CM11 TWRP etc for the 4.2.2

coming soon - 4.4.2 (CM) :lazy:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found this to be a great tablet. I bought it just to see a couple of movies while on planes, but I start to discover it is a great machine. Problem is, after 3 days, I connected it to the laptop to transfer a couple of ebooks, I ejected the sd card from the explorer and than, a couple of programs stoped working ( I suspect the ones I moved to the sd card), than I restarted it and huge amount of errors didnt even let me use the OS. I pressed the flushed reset button, and since yesterday Im desperated, because the "COLORFLY EFFICIENT" message keeps freezed on my screen without the tablet doing anything.

Even if I reset it, the same happens... Ive tried to search everywhere how to hard reset it to factory settings, but since it doesnt has volume buttons, and even after trying lots of combinations of buttons, I still cant manage to pop the android screen..

Can anybody help me?.. Im really frustrated. I woud be deeply appreciated

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, they can tell me what are the improvements kitkat ..

I want to know if the battery lasts longer and is heated less processor..

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hello, i just wanted to ask the question, I know this tablet is using the A31S CPU, and I'm trying to dev a device that uses the same CPU. It would almost seem that whe deving items like these there is a difference when trying to find the script.bin. I know how to decompile the rom, however, the script.bin is not in the bootloader.fex like its suppose to be. HOWEVER...the u-boot which is also suppose to be in the bootloader.fex, is actually in the root of the decompiled files. I'm almost for sure that the script.bin is located in this file. I need to find out how to decompile the u-boot.fex file which apparently is all hex code (i think) I need to be able to do this without doing in linux if at all possible. If not let me know and Ill try and learn the linux way. THanks in advance for all your help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi. I'm new here ...(Sorry if in wrong place) I have a M77G Aoson, Hoot and can not do, I've tried several way and nothing! Would anyone know about this tablet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts