Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Just got an idea : As some other here in the forum, I am waiting for my order to arrive @home to play with the slatedroid. Just to get an idea on how Android works, I have downloaded the emulator and I am playing with it a lot. I was wondering if there was a way to load any of the current Eken M001 Rom into the emulator by modifying the system.img that are provided with the SDK. After one or two hour of googling, I have to admit that I do not have the skills to do that (anyway it requires an unix operating system to go further and to read the yaffs img files and see what to modify). Anyhow, it probably does not worth the invested time ... but while googling the subject, I fall on this little tutos: http://discuz-android.blogspot.com/2008/01/customize-google-android-systemimg-for.htmlAnd I was wondering if someone could use the informations in this webpage to retrieve the system.img file and provide it to me for me to check if it could work with the emulator ??? Thanks in advance if it is possible

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.