Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone and a special thanks to everyone at Slatedroid for putting this place together so well. I'm imamophead, (although the mop is now gone and replaced by a mowhawk)I'm a 1st going on 2nd year university student, studying computer science in nottingham, uk.Hope to speak to all you guys soon!Much Love

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
I was just about to blitz your account then after seeing you had mod permissions, was wondering whether you'd found an XSS vulnerability. Fortunately one of my colleagues informed me you were the new marketplace mod ;)Welcome to you xDWhat's Computer Science like, I'll just starting my UCAS now and was torn between Electronic Engineering and Computer Science and was hoping to hear from someone who was actually doing it.Enjoy your stay

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well c++ was good and learn't everything from basics like loops, if's, classes and functions. the other bit was systems analysis and design and was totally rubbish! was about making data flow diagrams and stuff! not amazing! what uni you applying to?

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Haven't decided yet, I was thinking Imperial College London or the like, possible Warwick. I'm guessing the first year might be a bit boring in some parts as I already have a firm grasp of the fundamentals of programming and I'm currently working my way through C.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
[quote name='Mike;11738]I was just about to blitz your account then after seeing you had mod permissions' date=' was wondering whether you'd found an XSS vulnerability. Fortunately one of my colleagues informed me you were the new marketplace mod ;)[/QUOTE']This actually made me LOL...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.