Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote name='TheCopacabanaMan;31523]Downloading this firmware just now. I'll give it a try.BTW' date=' 161,00 Euro!!! These boys want to be rich fast! :)I bought mine for 110,00Euro only (2/3 of their price), already in Italy, and in my city, too.[/QUOTE'] And that is with 0% tax. Our local "cheapest seller" asks 234 euro's for it:54069 - A-LINK PAD - 7" kosk - Verkkokauppa.comHow about them apples...Anyhuu, it seems to be an OK firmware, however I had some funkups with the WIFI. It stops responding (the wi-fi panel) if you're connected and go out of range.Another thing is that how on earth do I get the AlmostNexus (I guess that's the name of the launcher?) not to forcibly arrange my icons. Or wonder if that's one of their speed enhancements - fixed desktop

·
Registered
108 Posts
There are a couple of handy apps in this firmware, i extracted these from the firmware zip file and installed them on my eken with ecotox v1.1.1The apps are:Apps store WondermediaAntivirus appDraw and shareMy videoOpera Mini Beta 5Android system infoSlideIT Keyboard slide

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.