Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
If they ever do that, I have a potential workaround already. I can't see that really happening though, because wouldn't that break direct drive access from your PC?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
[quote name='roebeet;36568]Yeah' date=' I just checked. Somehow I'm not surprised.ADBD still works, btw.[/QUOTE'] Yeah, ramdisk.img was different, the files were exactly the same. They....tweaked the header?[quote name='roebeet;36573]If they ever do that' date=' I have a potential workaround already. I can't see that really happening though, because wouldn't that break direct drive access from your PC?[/QUOTE'] No, that's separate. You can disable adb from any android device and USB mounting still works the same as it did before.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
More quick notes: kb hack works, launcher pro works, notification bar trick works, kernel has a compile date of 8/4 (still 2.6.29). CPU frequency still at 800Mhz max, Linpack ~3.1 with no DVM alterations. WiFi is next....

·
Registered
548 Posts
Well just getting going but right off the bat seems as responsive as my previous hacked version. Good sign. Now to root and all the other fun stuff

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.