Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, first off im going to say hi to all. I came across this forum the other day, i bought one of the rockchip apads, when i plugged in, it had a blue light, was gutted. But the wifi did not work and its now on its way back so i can get a refund.I was having a look on ebay and i found another one. But the specs are much higher than the one i had bought. Can anyone confirm this is real.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....90923&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_5160wt_1139a faster processor and android 2.1 ?, i have only used android a few times, could someone tell me how to spot the difference. Also out of all the apads and android tablets, for 150 - 200 quid, which one would you guys say is the best one to buy ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
a TC 8902 7" apad casing tablet does exist, but wheter the seller is selling the real deal i have no idea. you can check the android version in the option, quick way to spot is to check wheter the android has 'living wallpaper'

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi there they just have stock pics of one ad stock video, it does show the live wallpapers tho. But for instance when you receive it, how can you tell if it is an 800mhz cpu with 256mb of ram ?

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
yes Gongzsome stores are sellig these as the new Moonse Apad 7002 which they ARE NOT.Sadly, I dont want a Moonse, the photo you showed is what I want.... Full Size USB, but what the heck are they ? Are they real? a scam? cheap? or just the right unit, good quality but not known well? and are good stores just making a mistake calling them Apad (or trying to cash in on the apad name, but STILL a good item) ????anyone?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.