Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, first off im going to say hi to all. I came across this forum the other day, i bought one of the rockchip apads, when i plugged in, it had a blue light, was gutted. But the wifi did not work and its now on its way back so i can get a refund.I was having a look on ebay and i found another one. But the specs are much higher than the one i had bought. Can anyone confirm this is real.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....90923&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_5160wt_1139a faster processor and android 2.1 ?, i have only used android a few times, could someone tell me how to spot the difference. Also out of all the apads and android tablets, for 150 - 200 quid, which one would you guys say is the best one to buy ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
a TC 8902 7" apad casing tablet does exist, but wheter the seller is selling the real deal i have no idea. you can check the android version in the option, quick way to spot is to check wheter the android has 'living wallpaper'

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
yes Gongzsome stores are sellig these as the new Moonse Apad 7002 which they ARE NOT.Sadly, I dont want a Moonse, the photo you showed is what I want.... Full Size USB, but what the heck are they ? Are they real? a scam? cheap? or just the right unit, good quality but not known well? and are good stores just making a mistake calling them Apad (or trying to cash in on the apad name, but STILL a good item) ????anyone?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.