Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got One of these http://cgi.ebay.com/GOOGLE-ANDROID-EPAD-TABLET-7-SCREEN-NETBOOK-MID-WIFI_W0QQitemZ280520270612QQcategoryZ171485QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSI%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BUA%252BFICS%26otn%3D20%26pmod%3D270596408605%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7485580076799728034 bout 6 days ago, and today while playin a game, it turned off. Now it wont turn back on although it had a full battery. When i press the power button, the led lights come on but nothing on the screen. lights also come on when its plugged into the wall. Anyone know a solution? Any suggestions?Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the replies.Lol. nice one mike.I turned it on this morning, just sayin goodbye before i sent it back, and it turned back on. Then, about 5 minutes later, it turned off. Im #!*@en puzzled.I tried the reset button. What does that do? Does it wipe everything, including the O.S?I was thinkin it could be a virus?????Anyone know how to re-format these?Thanks

·
Registered
255 Posts
[quote name='newtonskinz;13480]When i press the power button' date=' the led lights come on but nothing on the screen. lights also come on when its plugged into the wall.[/QUOTE'] So do you think it's running with no screen? You should be able to tell cos it plays a sound when it finishes starting up.My screen has stopped working and gone blank a few times, pressing randomly around the sides of the LCD (the shiny bit, and around the HOME/MENU buttons) has brought it back every time. Build quality not so hot on these things.I don't think its a virus. Hth.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.