Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyonei aquired a no name 7 inch mini laptop (of course with win CE)and i tried some googling for android on this unit.and thank god i ended up here.So anyways i managed to get ECOTOX 1.1 to work( by removing some driver files in the drivers folder)same for most of the eken imagesthey all manage to work albiet a lil slow(oh well, better than windows) but i do have to keep a cold frozen item underneath it to keep it from over heating. it gets hot quick. i might try to formulate some heat sink dissapation to keep it at room temp.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi,Funny you mention this because i posted today about what drivers i might need to take out to make the eken recovery work properly on the netbook, i do have a real recovery for it as it orignally came with android and not windows ce, but its only android 1.5 same machine though.can you tell me what drivers it is that you took out, also when you pull the power plug does the laptop start shutting it's self down, thats my major problem when trying to use the tablet script file.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.