Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the problems which are beeing discussed about the 10" Tablet i looked for another deviceI found the following one (specs and pics are promising)Information from the aliexpress seller Wholesale-7" Android 2.1 HDMI (paypal)7" Android 2.1 HDMI l System Android 2.1Internet GPRS/EDGE/CDMA/EVDO/WCDMA/TE-SCDMA(user can choose Embed module or external )Office Read and edit document in DOC,OpenOffice,RTF,HTML,TXT formatsEdit excel filesPersonal information managementAudio Support all the usual audio formatsSupport music library, tag searchSupport online streaming mediaVideo 1080P video playbackVideo formats supported: AVI, MKV(XVID/px/H.264), MOV,TS,M2TS,RM/RMVB, FLV, WMV, 3GP, MPEG, DAT, MP4Read Support documents in TXT,PDF,HTML,CHM,RTF formatsPicture Support JPEG,GIF,PNG,BMP filesPicture rotating, zooming outSupport PaintingOthers English-Chinese/Chinese-English dictionary, support Cursor-Point translation and online translationCompression and decompression of files in usual formatsCalculatorNotepadLanguage Simplified Chinese, EnglishHardware SpecsCPU TCC8902, ARM11 architecture processor800MHzSupport hardward 3D graphics accelerationMemory DDR II RAM 256MB128MB Virtual CacheStorage 4GB Nand Flash, 128MB available to userssupport SD/SDHC card with a maximum capacity of 32GBWireless IEEE 802.11 b/g networkBluetooth2.0+EDREmbedded 3G Module Interface(WCDMA/UMS/EV-DO/TD-SCDMA)USB USB 2.0 HighSpeed OTG portGPS OptionVideo Out HDMI portAudio 3.5mm earphone porthigh-quality stereo loudspeakerbuilt-in microphoneMaximum output power of earphone 40mWFrequency Response 20Hz-20kHzSignal-to-Noise Ratio 94dBScreen Size 7.0 inchesResolution WVGA (800?480)Colors 16 million colorsOperation Resistive touch-screenOthers Size About 180mm(length) ?120mm(width) ?17mm(depth)Color WhiteWeight About 480 gBattery 3200mAH Built-in Li-poly batteryAccessory User Manual, Remote control ,Batterylatest Google Android 2.1 exclusively come in market, tempered glass touch screen (not easy to scratch, such as cars in front of the glass), batteries 2600 mA be used for approximately 4 hours, Korea CPU TELECHIP8901 updated to TELECHIP8902 increase multi-language set, truly a movie online. . Perfect stunning 3D dynamic wallpaper, the most important thing is interchangeable systemHas someone this device?What are the impressions(firmware buggy,wifi connection,android market place available,really embedded 3g support?,batterylifetime,and so one?thx in advanceb.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've been looking at that one too, but my biggest gripe with it is that it doesn't have a G-sensor or an accelerometer as far as I can tell.Apparently, if you can wait a few more weeks, you can get this one with HDMI out: Apad iRobot Telechip TCC8902 7" Android 2.1 Tablet PCIt will be able to play Gravity games, has same processor, but is a little more expensive than your link.This is the one I've been looking at. I'm pretty sure it's the same thing: Opad A1 7 Inches Android 2.1 Tablet PC MID TELECHIP TCC8902 (Single Speaker)

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
m0ngri think we are after the same beast.... g-sensor hdmi, and for me, a Full Size USBcurrently, there are NO Telechip units with a G-sensor IF the unit also has a Full size USB. The specs say they do, but when they are tested, they only have a manually installed Rotation App.BUT, check out Phecda P7 -- this is the exact same design as the link in the first post (the others all being copies I think), but is being touted as G-sensor enabled. Little more $$ like $195. But seems like a complete package -- if you can find it. (in a week)

·
Registered
25 Posts
So it looks like the Phecda P7 is kinda like the Opad A1 with a G-sensor? I haven't been able to find a good site with specs on it, just a singe picture after a quick search. Do you have a link?I'm not so worried about having a full sized USB, just as long as I have some way of plugging in a flash drive, even if I have to use an adapter. The e7002 is especially tempting because it has a front facing camera as well. Merimobiles said they've have the HDMI version (sacrificing a USB port) in a few weeks. Somewhere around the 18th. I don't know if I can wait that long though. I just might pull the trigger on one now and see how I like it. But I really want HDMI out too...

·
Registered
25 Posts
burundi;28972]hdmi isnt so important for mehigh battery lifetime said:
Wholesale-free shipping 7inch Android 2.1 touch screen tablet PC[/url]
btw burundi, this device (and most of these chinese tablets) don't have 3g built in. It has to be run from a 3g USB card. Only a few I've seen have 3g capabilities out of the box.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote name='m0ngr31;29451]btw burundi' date=' this device (and most of these chinese tablets) don't have 3g built in. It has to be run from a 3g USB card. Only a few I've seen have 3g capabilities out of the box.[/QUOTE']yes i know an thats my problemmost of the sellers wirte 3g (but in 99% its only the 3g USB option with only few supported modems)

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
M0ngr--my info about the g-sensor comes from Merimobiles. I contacted the Phecda company directly 2 or 3 times, no reply. EVERY link to any of these same bodied units (they are a basic design that it seems a few companies are using, with different battery capacity, and insides sometimes) --- every one does NOT have a sensor.So, I really dont know if the P7 will.My main interest IS the Full Size USB, because I will install a micro usb card reader in the port... the kind that goes FLUSH with the port, so nothing sticking out. Easy way to increase your internal memory to 20GB and STILL have your full size SD card port available.I've actually decided on a company making an unbranded one. I trust the company, they've checked all stats, provided real time photos of every inch of the devices.No G-Sensor, but has Full Size USB and Full Side SD port, AND HDMI. - decided that and a very cooperative seller was most important. (and her model has a 2600mah battery, not the 1300mah)

·
Registered
180 Posts
I buy that item with 3 button on the right, now the problem is the fonts all are big, look like it upsize or the device DPI is not 96 or something. And 1 big problem, Factory Reset Doesnot work. I should wait till the master here has the unit, so we can check this unit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
[quote name='jimgb07;31735]M0ngr--my info about the g-sensor comes from Merimobiles. I contacted the Phecda company directly 2 or 3 times' date=' no reply. EVERY link to any of these same bodied units (they are a basic design that it seems a few companies are using, with different battery capacity, and insides sometimes) --- every one does NOT have a sensor.So, I really dont know if the P7 will.My main interest IS the Full Size USB, because I will install a micro usb card reader in the port... the kind that goes FLUSH with the port, so nothing sticking out. Easy way to increase your internal memory to 20GB and STILL have your full size SD card port available.I've actually decided on a company making an unbranded one. I trust the company, they've checked all stats, provided real time photos of every inch of the devices.No G-Sensor, but has Full Size USB and Full Side SD port, AND HDMI. - decided that and a very cooperative seller was most important. (and her model has a 2600mah battery, not the 1300mah)[/QUOTE'] Do you have a link for that device? It sounds great! I guess I probably don't need the accelerometer as much as I think. I'll mostly be using it for ebook reading and browsing the web. Basically holding my over until the HP Hurricane comes out. I'm kind of thinking about getting the Wits A81. I just wish it had an accelerometer lol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
So this is actually HSG android mid?I have this one.
I have looked inside the MID, and there is a switch.(The warranty seal were already broken when I get it.)I think it was going to flash Android 2.1The firmware is not like as on aliexpress.Firmware is show as:Model number M701FW version 2.1-update1Buildnumber M701 1.0And on aliexpress were show as:Model number Android for telechips tcc8900 evaluation board usFW version 2.1-update1Buildnumber telechips_tcc900_cn-eng_2.1update1 ECLAIR .............test-keysWhat are difference between those FW?

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just make a shortcut to desktop. you have need 2 shortcut, one for landscape, one for portrait.And tap one of these app and the screen will rotate.What do you mean fast?It works on my HSG X5A MID, this MID has no accelerometer.Btw, you must select autorotate on in settings, otherwise will RotateD not work.

·
Registered
646 Posts
About fast , I had a M001 a M70003 and now an aPad, the aPad is the fastest but this tablet should beat it easely?No lags using it?No accelerometer so no possible for these games that use it.Do you recomend as good product ?Thank you

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.